Gaming Hello Everyone - YouTube Gamer - +NudeFreak

lunaraexox

Rising User
Jan 10, 2016
Hey Guys,

My name is Luna. I'm a long time gamer and always wanted to get into YouTube to share my gaming moments as I've never been able share this with anyone.

My Channel
My channel is dedicated to all the games I'm currently playing, ARK Survival, Black Desert, SkyForge. I've only just started but I plan to build it at as much as I can. I love roleplaying games mainly but doing this allows me to experience more games than usual. And then share that with you guys.

The Plan
My Plan is to build my channels video portfolio from RPG's, FPS's to Survival Games and more. Once I've got an in-depth opinion of the game I'll turn what I have learned into a review. And hopefully give something back to those that watch.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuhU11pwb4h2WSSe6930lYQ
Hope you all like what you see, any feedback would be highly appreciated.

lunaraexox

Rising User
Jan 10, 2016
Hello youve got a nice channel! What do you play on console or pc? If you need any music for your videos or have time left be sure to check out my youtube :)

I play on PC mainly though I delve into my XBone on occasion for Destiny, and PS4 for the odd bit of Last of Us. And that sounds great. I'll go and check out your channel now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452443081][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey welcome to freedom :)
Hi Prology thanks for the welcome :)

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
Welcome Luna I'm also new here!

Always looking for people to collab with and share tips and tricks of editing and gaining fans :)! Feel free to add me on PSN: OwnOrKo & steam: ownorko.

Gained my support!
~Ad

lunaraexox

Rising User
Jan 10, 2016
Welcome Luna I'm also new here!

Always looking for people to collab with and share tips and tricks of editing and gaining fans :)! Feel free to add me on PSN: OwnOrKo & steam: ownorko.

Gained my support!
~Ad
Great Killstreak btw. Really need to get Battlefront. Subbed :D If you ever get Ark Survival for PC let me know :D....I'm addicted.

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
Great Killstreak btw. Really need to get Battlefront. Subbed :D If you ever get Ark Survival for PC let me know :D....I'm addicted.

ahah thank you muchly indeed! And you DO!! GETTTTT ITT!
I'll have a gander on Ark Survival I was going to purchase it when it came out but The Forest had my interest first :p

EliteSmithX

Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2016
YouTube
You Have A Really Nice Channel, I Can't Wait Play Ark It Looks Awesome. Welcome To Freedom, You Have My Support ;)

lunaraexox

Rising User
Jan 10, 2016
Haha on the end title of this thread :p. Anyways, nice channel. Great thumbnails. Welcome to the Freedom! community and hope you grow with us. :D
Thanks Andy :) Has to be done. One must embrace what you were born with and show it off when you can haha....Btw i'm talking about my hair ;) XD[DOUBLEPOST=1452458631][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Luna! Welcome to the Freedom Forums
Thanks for the welcome. Must admit really like it here. :D

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forums (y) (Y). ARK is one game I've been meaning to play, but everytime I've looked at it on steam I have always diverged away.

Is it fun to play?

lunaraexox

Rising User
Jan 10, 2016
Welcome to the forums (y) (Y). ARK is one game I've been meaning to play, but everytime I've looked at it on steam I have always diverged away.

Is it fun to play?
Really fun to play....I died a lot at first, but i'm slowly getting there haha. I'd find yourself a good Ark Tuber and give them a watch and see if it's for you...I play ARK so you could always follow me.... ;) haha