Gaming Hello Everyone read for all info about me :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I have a youtube channel called wiskorgaming. I upload lots of different videos about games. The thing that I do are vlogs, gaming, commentaries and unboxing videos. I also made a thing where you go to about meand then submit videos here. Then if you would like you can submit your awesome video and I will upload it on my channel. But the video that you will submit must be good and interesting to watch.
Thank you for reading and see you on my channel :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @wiskorgaming,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Video gaming is one of my favourite hobbies! Do you enjoy playing/working with any games in particular? I myself enjoy playing Minecraft and working with it is great because of how versatile it is.

Now that we know about what you like to upload, please tell us a bit about yourself as well! You can start with topics such as favourite foods/dishes, hobbies, country you're from, etc.! If you're short on ideas, you can refer to the introduction template for some general guidelines.

Click here to view the introduction template!

Also if you're interested in finding other YouTube content creators who may be interested in submitting a video to your channel, drop by the "Collaborate/Meetup" section some time! There you can create a thread and try to have something arranged. :)

Click here to visit "Collaborate/Meetup"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Your name: krzysztof
-(Optional) Where are you from?:Great Britan
-(Optional) How old are you?:15
-How did you find Freedom!? Youtube
-What made you join our forums?: The George show and I have read about this and freedom sounded good to partnership with.
-What are you hobbies?: playing football and playing games
-Why did you start YouTube? I have started youtube because I have moved house not long time ago ( about a year ago) and I had nothing to do other than playing games. I also loved watching videos on youtube and then I thought and ill try and see how I will do and now I have 576 subscribers. I am so happy now.
-(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To be big on youtube so I could entertain and show awesome content to others.
-What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel
-What kind of content do you upload?I upload different kind of games for example GTA 5, call of duty, minecraft etc
-When do you upload?: I upload when ever I can because I have one more year in secondary school and the exams and everything.

I hope that this has told you a lot about me. Thank you for reading and I hope I will see you around :)

Reactions: Danny

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome!

Damn man! I don't know how some people just get so many subs, while people like us have to struggle... Woh! The combination of games is just killer!

Glad to have you here!

Reactions: Danny

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Welcome!

Damn man! I don't know how some people just get so many subs, while people like us have to struggle... Woh! The combination of games is just killer!

Glad to have you here!

i agree with you! when i have started youtube i barely got 1 subscriber in a week. everything started two months ago when i started making videos 6x a week and and got myself to edit videos properly like it was my job. since then i got 10 subscribers each week or two for the last two months i now have 576 subscribers. but i really never came here just to grow. i also came here to help other people to get more than 400 subscribers. that's why i now make shoutouts to people who asked me and actually deserve it. if you would like i could give you one then let me know! and thanks i am happy to join the freedom family :)

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
i agree with you! when i have started youtube i barely got 1 subscriber in a week. everything started two months ago when i started making videos 6x a week and and got myself to edit videos properly like it was my job. since then i got 10 subscribers each week or two for the last two months i now have 576 subscribers. but i really never came here just to grow. i also came here to help other people to get more than 400 subscribers. that's why i now make shoutouts to people who asked me and actually deserve it. if you would like i could give you one then let me know! and thanks i am happy to join the freedom family :)
I don't mind getting a shout out :p;)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I don't mind getting a shout out :p;)

You want a shoutout?? You will get it but next week on friday because I have made one yesterday. Don't worry I will not forget. I have something that is like a diary and I write down stuff about youtube and other important stuff. I will right you down now and I will let you know when the video will be uploaded. Unless you want to subscribe then that would be really appreciated :)

Reactions: PlayerNotJump

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
You want a shoutout?? You will get it but next week on friday because I have made one yesterday. Don't worry I will not forget. I have something that is like a diary and I write down stuff about youtube and other important stuff. I will right you down now and I will let you know when the video will be uploaded. Unless you want to subscribe then that would be really appreciated :)
Yeh sure! Thanks so much! Really appreciate it!