Entertainment Hello everyone I'm new here {^_^}

Hello My name is David or as my followers know me as David Prydain.

I love making videos and entertaining people and making people enjoy them.
I live in England United Kingdom and do gaming and vlogs/video blogs.

I play many sorts of games from horror games to indie games and mainstream games as well.
Vlogs/video blogs is when I like talking to you bros and getting to know you better I will do a Q&A livestream when I hit 100 subscribers and I can't wait to talk to you!

My Channel link ►► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-QXgKZ604TCuOEd0ubN5Ww

I hope you enjoy and a big THANK YOU for reading!

Reactions: Nuke

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @David Prydain,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I checked out your channel, you've been pretty active these two months. :) While I could not find many vlogs, I think the ones you have up are pretty well done, and you really make yourself sound enthusiastic in your videos which keeps people entertained throughout! I was wondering, do you have any more vlogs planned for the near future?

I'd recommend checking out the "Gaming Discussion" section to you because I see a lot of gaming videos up on your channel and socializing with like-minded people who create content like you do can be really helpful in improving your channel!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck reaching a hundred subscribers, maybe it'll happen before the end of the year!

Reactions: Nuke
Hi @David Prydain,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I checked out your channel, you've been pretty active these two months. :) While I could not find many vlogs, I think the ones you have up are pretty well done, and you really make yourself sound enthusiastic in your videos which keeps people entertained throughout! I was wondering, do you have any more vlogs planned for the near future?

I'd recommend checking out the "Gaming Discussion" section to you because I see a lot of gaming videos up on your channel and socializing with like-minded people who create content like you do can be really helpful in improving your channel!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck reaching a hundred subscribers, maybe it'll happen before the end of the year!
Thank You dude that means a lot! :)

Reactions: Danny and Nuke