Gaming Hello everybody, my name is Turbo!

TurboNinjaGames

Rising User
Hello Freedom family!

My name is Ants and I am 19 years of age. My story starts around 2012 on YouTube. Had two channels one lasting barely a year that was kind of my introduction to YouTube with not many videos. I created a channel at the end of 2012 called "TurboNinjaGames" now renamed to "Turbo" cause I felt the "Games" part just put me in a corner if I wanted to make other kind of videos. My introduction to Freedom was probably around a year of doing YouTube.
I find my self to be a guy who loves playing games and well talking to my self(as sad as that sounds) and I quess that was one of the reasons why I wanted to start YouTube to really talk to people and share what I am thinking and share game that I enjoy! I have had many videos on my channel starting from walkthroughs and funny moments. I have had my ups and downs. People telling me that "just keep doing what your doing" and some people just saying "do the world a favour and shut up"
I live in Estonia so my timezone is really weird compared to the people I watch and Freedom but I usualy upload at night around 8 or 7 so that it can be a decent time for america and others
I joined the Forums for this very reason, to talk and find channels that are in need of help growing like me. Even though I haven´t been showing it as much pecause of school and life happening in the background that seams to like slowing me down

I hope you guys can forgive my english but then again a lot of people say its really good :D

Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ7wiYBI18tQh4NNMQQDJwg