Gaming Hello dear friends!

Bluecoaster455MC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Bluecoaster455i
Hello everyone, let me introduce myself.

My youtube channel name is Bluecoaster455MC(Or previously known as Bluecoaster455 plays Minecraft)
I started making videos in 2013 with my Not-Working-Anymore Laptop, which was all laggy, but now I got a new PC that can do much more.
I make Minecraft videos on servers and on custom maps made by other people.
I started to be in the Freedom! community in 2015 and I'm making some videos, but now I plan on making more videos, which is why I started a series on a server. I wasn't making videos before because I didn't know what to do and especially if I am starting a series. It is really embarrassing for me to start a series and end it really soon, so that's why I try get ideas.
I don't really have a schedule to tell me when I should record and when to upload it. That is something else I want to set and be good to go.

Besides youtube, I am a 18 year-old canadian and I study programming. I started this Fall season and I will start my second semester this 25th. I currently learn C# but I knew everything before studying. I also program in Java, HTML, PHP, Js, CSS and a little bit of C++. I want to be a game developer at a certain game development company. I speak English and French, so you can talk to me in both languages no problem. I can also translate easily. The only low I got is speaking English a bit, but I can handle while I'm recording or talking to my friends who lives mostly in USA or the UK. Don't judge me too much :p I record for my own fun of recording to the Internet. I wish I had more friends through the Internet, making connections with you readers or not readers. I read every single comments that comes through my channel(except spammy ones). Not only I make videos, but I also stream ever once in a while. I don't stream too ofter because my Internet bandwidth is at 150GB. I wish I had like 400GB or infinite. Some people would say "DO IT!" but I can't, I live with my parents.

Whenever I write, for some reason, I write A LOT. I have much more thing that happened into my life that I could share, but I think I'm going to leave that post for now. Thanks for reading all the way to this point :D I wish you all a good 2016!

~Blue

MelloJosh

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Forums Blue! :D I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Freedom Forums! :) Also please leave a link to your channel so everyone here at Freedom can check it out! :D

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams

My youtube channel name is Bluecoaster455MC(Or previously known as Bluecoaster455 plays Minecraft)
I started making videos in 2013 with my Not-Working-Anymore Laptop, which was all laggy, but now I got a new PC that can do much more.
I started to be in the Freedom! community in 2015 and I'm making some videos, but now I plan on making more videos, which is why I started a series on a server. I wasn't making videos before because I didn't know what to do and especially if I am starting a series. It is really embarrassing for me to start a series and end it really soon, so that's why I try get ideas.
I don't really have a schedule to tell me when I should record and when to upload it. That is something else I want to set and be good to go.

Besides youtube, I am a 18 year-old canadian and I study programming. I started this Fall season and I will start my second semester this 25th. I currently learn C# but I knew everything before studying. I also program in Java, HTML, PHP, Js, CSS and a little bit of C++. I want to be a game developer at a certain game development company. I speak English and French, so you can talk to me in both languages no problem. I can also translate easily. The only low I got is speaking English a bit, but I can handle while I'm recording or talking to my friends who lives mostly in USA or the UK. Don't judge me too much :p I record for my own fun of recording to the Internet. I wish I had more friends through the Internet, making connections with you readers or not readers. I read every single comments that comes through my channel(except spammy ones). Not only I make videos, but I also stream ever once in a while. I don't stream too ofter because my Internet bandwidth is at 150GB. I wish I had like 400GB or infinite. Some people would say "DO IT!" but I can't, I live with my parents.

Whenever I write, for some reason, I write A LOT. I have much more thing that happened into my life that I could share, but I think I'm going to leave that post for now. Thanks for reading all the way to this point :D I wish you all a good 2016!

~Blue

~Blue
Welcome friend! I'm SheepDreams. Fun will always continue! Just keep at it man :p Hope you the best of luck and never give up!