Solved Heartbeat says monetized directly by YouTube

• Thread starter Deleted member 35856
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 35856

Hello! I don't often come for support, but I was really wondering this.

My most recently uploaded video shows that I am monetizing it from my video manager.

However, Heartbeat says that it is being monetized directly by YouTube.

I find this odd because there are no issues with it such as content ID or anything.

I checked other videos of mine in case of a possible bug, but they show up as MGN.

Is my video being monetized by Freedom or YouTube? Will I get paid regardless?

If not then that's no issue. I will keep it up until I decide to delete it later, but I want to know if I will get paid or not for the video.

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Hello! I don't often come for support, but I was really wondering this.

My most recently uploaded video shows that I am monetizing it from my video manager.

However, Heartbeat says that it is being monetized directly by YouTube.

I find this odd because there are no issues with it such as content ID or anything.

I checked other videos of mine in case of a possible bug, but they show up as MGN.

Is my video being monetized by Freedom or YouTube? Will I get paid regardless?

If not then that's no issue. I will keep it up until I decide to delete it later, but I want to know if I will get paid or not for the video.

Tagging @Anthony Smith and @Stefan Grant I think this is just a bug, but again tagging them for clarification!

Upvote 0

GamerwithLyme

Yes I Do Have Lyme
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2014
Ontario Canada
YouTube
GamerwithLyme
@Anthony Smith I think this is her channel which is showing MGN

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 35856

@Anthony Smith I think this is her channel which is showing MGN
That's weird... I went to take a nap and saw this, but for me it shows this:

Link to video:
*note: This I made sure to refresh the page, close out then go onto video manager and check there, and refreshed again. There's still no Content ID, but the things still says "directly by YouTube" for me. Probably something from my side possibly? I'm not inspecting element or anything since I don't know how to make it look similar to this. I would assume that I would still get a blue or not make "YouTube" bold such as here... I can make an unlisted video showing that I'm not lying...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.