Gaming HALO FIVE WITH MY UNCLE!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Nice gameplay video @RuthlessEntertainment!

Your uncle seems like a really cool guy, I don't think anyone in my family plays games like that. He's pretty good at Halo, those were some solid head shots! I checked out your channel and found out that you do more stuff with your family and I thinkj that's awesome. :)

If I were to make a suggestion, it'd be to cut out some parts in between the highlights of the gameplay, and perhaps throw in some background music to keep viewers engaged a hundred percent of the time.

Keep up the good work!

RuthlessEntertainment

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 28, 2015
YouTube
ruthlessnations
Nice gameplay video @RuthlessEntertainment!

Your uncle seems like a really cool guy, I don't think anyone in my family plays games like that. He's pretty good at Halo, those were some solid head shots! I checked out your channel and found out that you do more stuff with your family and I thinkj that's awesome. :)

If I were to make a suggestion, it'd be to cut out some parts in between the highlights of the gameplay, and perhaps throw in some background music to keep viewers engaged a hundred percent of the time.

Keep up the good work!
tyvm danny
i try to do alot with my family
and my girlfriend
im actually going to be recording 2 videos this weekend that i think are really good ideas
and is gonna be really well done!
Be awesome to get your opinion on those when they are done

Reactions: Danny