Gaming Hai guys

Pew

Rising User
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Pewdot, but most people just call me Pew, or Dot, but Pew is fine :)
How did you find Freedom!? I'd like to thank Google for that :), if Google wasn't there I'd probably find you through Yahoo, but that's besides the point.
What made you join our forums?: To find like minded persons like myself who do the same thing, i guess
What are your hobbies?: It's eating, breathing, sleeping and playing games, and ya you've read it right :)
What is your favorite food? Pizza, Pasta and Noodles, I cant decide
Why did you start YouTube? It's fun :)

What kind of channel do you run?: So far it looks like its turning into a gaming channel, but who knows maybe in the future it could be something else
What kind of content do you upload? Minecraft Cinematics and Let's Plays like everybody else

When do you upload?: I am trying for daily videos, but I guess so far it would be every 2-3 days

Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/c/pewdot
^~^

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Pew,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I uploaded a couple of cinematic Minecraft videos on my older channel as well, they are nothing like yours but they were still a lot of fun to make! I took a quick look at your channel and I especially liked your Steampunk Port cinematic video. I'm curious to know, what is your favourite shaders pack for Minecraft? I don't use shaders any more but when I did, I really enjoyed Sildur's and Sonic Ether's.

I started my channel as a gaming channel but then it turned into a gaming/tech channel and now tech videos seem to dominate the space on the channel. It's funny how you can end up in places you never sought out to be in!

Also I think breathing is a pretty important hobby. :p

Consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, there's a "Minecraft" section nested there but it's currently under maintenance so feel free to talk about anything Minecraft/gaming related there!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I really love your channel ,and the content you create plus you have some simple YET AWESOME GRAPHICS ON YOUR CHANNEL :D wow really great , but i think that you could use some voice boost to make your commentary sound more exciting , so maybe add a little bit of energy and excitement , and you really will go perfect .. JUST AWESOME :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , AND REALLY REALLY GREAT JOB! ;D

Pew

Rising User
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community :)
thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446922618][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi @Pew,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I uploaded a couple of cinematic Minecraft videos on my older channel as well, they are nothing like yours but they were still a lot of fun to make! I took a quick look at your channel and I especially liked your Steampunk Port cinematic video. I'm curious to know, what is your favourite shaders pack for Minecraft? I don't use shaders any more but when I did, I really enjoyed Sildur's and Sonic Ether's.

I started my channel as a gaming channel but then it turned into a gaming/tech channel and now tech videos seem to dominate the space on the channel. It's funny how you can end up in places you never sought out to be in!

Also I think breathing is a pretty important hobby. :p

Consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, there's a "Minecraft" section nested there but it's currently under maintenance so feel free to talk about anything Minecraft/gaming related there!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

---> Hey, yea i currently use SUES shaders, but its tweaked to my personal settings & yeah I'll check out the discussions section :) oh and thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1446922747][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I really love your channel ,and the content you create plus you have some simple YET AWESOME GRAPHICS ON YOUR CHANNEL :D wow really great , but i think that you could use some voice boost to make your commentary sound more exciting , so maybe add a little bit of energy and excitement , and you really will go perfect .. JUST AWESOME :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , AND REALLY REALLY GREAT JOB! ;D
Thanks for the tip and will try that out and thanks again :)

Reactions: Danny

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hi,
Welcome to the Freedom Family/Community! I wish you the best of luck on growing on YouTube and great introduction! You have some great videos on your channel, but I mainly like the "WHAT DO YOU MEAN" video, haha. Good luck succeeding on YouTube and for that I subscribed, doing the same for me is always appreciated. :)

Pew

Rising User
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
Hello to all the family of freedom recently I started on youtube and they have told me they can help me grow here in freedom upload minecraft variety types of games I like my channel and then invite you to help me to continue to grow my channel is in Spanish but still I would like to follow me from other countries SUBSCRIBE

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCQxfCBeAuWt4n_JtKwklwA

TheOriginal YT
Suscribirse159
cool I am the same too :D but you know I do it in english :D I like your channel though would be better if i understood, but ya good luck bro ^~^[DOUBLEPOST=1446923082][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi,
Welcome to the Freedom Family/Community! I wish you the best of luck on growing on YouTube and great introduction! You have some great videos on your channel, but I mainly like the "WHAT DO YOU MEAN" video, haha. Good luck succeeding on YouTube and for that I subscribed, doing the same for me is always appreciated. :)
xD thanks and ya i did you've got a great channel too ^~^

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
cool I am the same too :D but you know I do it in english :D I like your channel though would be better if i understood, but ya good luck bro ^~^[DOUBLEPOST=1446923082][/DOUBLEPOST]
xD thanks and ya i did you've got a great channel too ^~^
:)