Podcast HACKCAST is starting Saturday 7pm EST on youtube!!! Opebn slots for guest

S

SecretFrenchFry

We are taking GGN to the next level and going to launch a HACKCAST, were I play Custom Mario World Hacks, Custom Zelda Quest, and Some Custom Games. Want to to be in the Podcast, its first come first Serve and I can only allow up to 3 Commentary, videos will be uploaded to the GGN channel, but you are welcome to post to yours as long as you have a link to the GGN channel.

Originally I was looking to have this to where I get everyone available days and time, but it's not working so well with jobs and school. So for now I will be posting in this section or the forums or the Stream section of the forums. I will have the Hack name in the title with GGN.

Now for a bit about the stream, my first game on the list is Brutal Mario, a Custom Super Mario World Hack with both an english and japanese version. I will be doing it 100% with no glitches or warps, this will includee starworld as well. I'm open to suggestions to hacks so feel free to submit a idea. The stream will be hosed on youtube for now till I get a twitch going. Below is details and a link tothe Live stream page. Thanks everyone see you in the stream.

Game - Brutal Mario
Type - SMW Hack
Duration - 1 Hour Session
Completion - 100%
Days hosting - Saturday 10/24/15 7pm EST
Overlay - Provided
Commentary from Guest - 3 Slots Open
Rating - [T =Teen] Language (Minor)
Channel - https://gaming.youtube.com/c/SecretFrenchFryGaming/live

Please submit any request to the email - [email protected]
ggn.jpg