Gaming Good Afternoon Everyone!!

Ballentine

New User
Nov 10, 2015
YouTube
My name is Ballentine
I am super old lol or at least feel it
I am from the United States
I heard about freedom actually from one of there recruiters emailing me, so i checked it out and the network and its community look really nice.
I joined the Forums because i was accepted as a partner and i thought i should get to know my fellow Freedom peeps!
My hobbies really consist of building in Minecraft, and tinkering with my computer.
I started YouTube because i love entertaining people and I feel it as a wonder creative output for me as a person. I rather enjoy it.
My biggest dream is rather simple, my only dream is to make sure when all is said and done the people around/associated with me are better off then they would have been without me.
I run a community driven "Majority Minecraft" channel. I love interacting with all of my subscribers, i consider them just as important to the channel then I am.
The Minecrafts is awesome!
I really don't have an upload schedule but i do set myself to at least upload 3 times a week, but some weeks i upload at least 1 video a day, some weeks i could only upload 1 video every other day. Im extremely free spirited and person hate schedules.
Youtube.com/c/ballentinelp

MCgamingPro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey there and welcome to Freedom!
Its nice to see new minecraft related channels joining the network :D

Good luck with YouTube and if you need any gfxs contact me :p

Nov 11, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community! I am also new here but I hope you enjoy your stay and connect with the fantastic community here! (P.S wooooo someone else who does Minecraft videos too! Got to love a bit of Minecraft!)

Ballentine

New User
Nov 10, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community ;)
Thank you man![DOUBLEPOST=1447268486][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community! I am also new here but I hope you enjoy your stay and connect with the fantastic community here! (P.S wooooo someone else who does Minecraft videos too! Got to love a bit of Minecraft!)
IRK Minecraft is awesome lol, thank you and i hope everything goes will for the both of us![DOUBLEPOST=1447268525][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome Bro :D
:D Im glad to be here Thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1447268566][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy it here . Everyone is basically nice and there all here to help. :D
Everyone seems to be rather nice so far, thanks for the welcome!

JacksGraphics

Rising User
Jul 24, 2015
YouTube
Thank you man![DOUBLEPOST=1447268486][/DOUBLEPOST]
IRK Minecraft is awesome lol, thank you and i hope everything goes will for the both of us![DOUBLEPOST=1447268525][/DOUBLEPOST]
:D Im glad to be here Thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1447268566][/DOUBLEPOST]
Everyone seems to be rather nice so far, thanks for the welcome!
np man its always good to welcome a new Freedom Member :D