Gaming GoldTheWriter (Home of Adult Talks, The Gold and VO Show, And much more

GoldTheWriter

New User
Nov 9, 2015
North Eastern USA
YouTube
Hey guys!!! My name is GoldTheWriter but I most often go by the much shorter Gold. I have had my channel for about a year now but I have only actually started uploading regularly about half a year ago. Since then I have become alot more dedicated to my channel, which features let's plays, discussions (our Adult Talks show), skits, and hopefully showcases and reviews for games thanks to our newest member of the group!!! When I am not youtubing I am more than likely working. I am in college right now learning about game design in the hopes of being able to start making my ideas a reality. I am one of the few people who actually likes programming so the field feels like a perfect fit :).

The channel currently consists of several main shows: My standalone let's plays, Adult Talks (featuring TailsOfTino), Adult Play (which is the let's play series based around me and Tino), The Gold And VO Show (featuring natemanb09), and GTV, which is a let's play featuring all 3 of us. We also have various re-occuring friends on the show (vgdudes2, our MLP expert and minecraft aficionado, and KidKitzman, who actually knows quite a bit about editing). Recent;y, however, we have added a new member to the group: JamesGames. He specializes in reviews and showcases and will (hopefully) become a great addition to the team.

If you are looking for really weird videos and Let's Plays, then check out my channel!!! I promise you won't be dissapointed! (Also if you want to see any of the other channels listed here simply go to my channel and check out the Featured channel module)

Enjoy!!!

Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPW-WwOtpX15YxnxG0Eb1ew

Feel free to subscribe if you like our content!!!

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Gold!!! I hope you enjoy your stay and hope you three grow the way you like!!!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Gold!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Glad to have you here! Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

GoldTheWriter

New User
Nov 9, 2015
North Eastern USA
YouTube
Wow thanks for the warm welcome. And I'm happy to say that since I posted this we've gotten multiple su scribers every day. We've gone from 39 to 46 in just about 3 days. It is such a great feeling knowing that people are actually starting to see and enjoy our videos. We had hit a rut lately and we were only getting about 2 views each video, but since I set up this account the channel has started to be noticed again. I'm so happy and so are the guys :)