VR GGN 2 Permanent Gamers for Channel

• Thread starter SecretFrenchFry
  • Start date
S

SecretFrenchFry

Well its been a long run with trying to find many gamers out there that want to grow thier channels. But sadly nothing seems to be happening with that. So as a bonus and part of possible upgrades for the channel and a huge change of idea. I'm looking for a permanent team to do collabs with. These gamers must be committed to the channel and well help with growth and for entertainment. I will only accept 3 more gamers for the team. If you got what it takes to have fun play games and make some friends by all means sign up.

**Requirments**
[] HD video capture software xsplit, Fraps, Dxtory, ect
[] HD Microphone
[] Skype
[] Roms and or Emulators will be provided for games that need it
[] Steam, League or Legends, and other multiplayer games maybe needed including minecraft
[] Once we do a playthough that is a long story line, please make sure you are committed to playing
[] Have fun

Projects to look forward to
Collabs - Teamwork
Reaction Videos - Request Welcome
VS - Bragging Rights for 1 week (Be Nice though)
Racing - 2 -4 Players
Minecraft Mods/Storyline

Just to name a few...

With this in mind you are ready.To make sure you are what is required to be in the team, I need to see some of your video content to see if you are good on recordings. I will not accept kids that are young, please be of the age of 16+ due to some of the content we will be putting out. If your 16 I will need to see how you are on recording.

Again, this will be a permanent place on GGN and will help those channels grow, You are wanting to join, but dont have a channel, you can still help out with promoting the channel through social site and still record. Posting to Facebook's social media networks, and Google+ networks would be a great help. ((Requires you to have a facebook and or google plus))

If this has perked your interest welcome and email me for further questions
[email protected]
ggn.jpg