Gaming G'day T'uKeyan here, please come check me out!

T'uKeyan

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
G'day mates my name is T'uKeyan (You-Key-An) here!

As you can tell by my intro, I'm an Australian gamer. I live in a small town on the eastern coast of Australia in the state of Queensland. As I write this I sit in my undies in the aircon, because outside is like standing in a volcano at the moment. About 31 degrees... CELSIUS... not Fahrenheit, it's about 87.8 Fahrenheit, for you Yanks out there. My real name is Travis Wilson, I am a 19 year old University student studying for Bachelors in Information Technology, with a minor in Game Development.

I was asked to join a Freedom network a while ago, when my network 'With Guy TV' was originally named 'GamePeerTv' it was for smaller gaming channels so I decided, "Hey, if someone is offering." I still a small 50 sub channel, I have lost a little interest, but I'm jumping back up and making more content. I joined the forums to get into the action, people, games, colabs, introductions like this.

Psyche Profile:
Name: T'uKeyan
Sex: Yes please -- *Cough cough* Umm Male... I think.
Race: Balloon between ya legs so when it pops it hurts your jewels.
Hobbies: Furiously mastur-- procrastinating.

How do you wake up in the morning?
By opening my eyes.

How do you walk?
Like this.

What would people say about you?
"OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO BIG!!!"

This interview is done.
"This guy is an idiot."

-- End Psyche --

I like pizza... who doesn't?!

I started youtube, because I enjoy playing games, I enjoy making an idiot of myself and I saw many gaming youtubers play and enjoy themselves and people enjoyed them. It is amazing to see. One of my biggest dreams would be to play with the likes of Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Muyskerm and Lordminion, and I guess to be up on a gaming panel and getting asked questions. They are the funniest blokes on screen.

That my youtube dreams, but hey my biggest of all is to marry my beautiful girlfriend.

Well if you haven't figured it out. I'm a gaming channel... shocker isn't it? I do let's plays without the cheezy "LET'S PLAY!"... Well I don't mean to say it, but I do at times. :/ I do need to make myself a schedule for my channel, it's getting a little out of hand.

Please come see me at: https://www.youtube.com/user/TuKeyanOriginal

If you like my videos and wanna see some more chaotic adventures, please hit that sub button. Cheers.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed