Tips & Tricks Gaming with Subscribers Advice (Streaming)

simjc

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
UK
YouTube
SimJC74
So I recently started streaming on youtube and all is going well. However, there has been interest from subs/viewers who want to game with me. I've looked for a guide, but haven't found one yet.

Advice:
1. Setup a sub only XBL/PSN account?????
2. ?????

Advice please.

Thanks

Sim

Reactions: varnation

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So I recently started streaming on youtube and all is going well. However, there has been interest from subs/viewers who want to game with me. I've looked for a guide, but haven't found one yet.

Advice:
2. ?????

Advice please.

Thanks

Sim
The option to collaborate with your subs/viewers can be a good thing but you might want to get to know them a bit first as it is always more comfortable to know with who your playing. By doing so you take interaction with your audience to a new level :)

Reactions: varnation

varnation

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2017
YouTube
I recently started playing with my subs, and viewers. I haven't put any in voice chat yet. However, my streams have gotten a lot more fun, and I've been getting more subs since I started doing it. I'm becoming pretty good friends with a few of my regulars.

Reactions: simjc

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube

Advice:
2. ?????

Advice please.

Thanks

Sim
I have a friend that runs a gaming channel. He only plays games with his sponsors ($5 a month). Playing with just other fans can get out of hand and crazy because everyone will want to join in. It's good to have like a set rule on who can join you.