Gaming Gaming - Funny Moments and playing with friends

Do you think my videos are at a great quality?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Is it audio?

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Is it video?

• Is it the game's i play ?

• The resolution?

• Other

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

confroz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2015
YouTube
Hey, thanks for looking at this post !!

I normally play with my friends on games, so i record them and make a short, but awesome video that's entertaining for everyone. ;)

I can't really be loud when playing games because of parents :(

But when i leave home i will shout my heart out and talk louder, but for now i cannot.

I made my channel ages ago just for subscribing to other people, but now i deiced to make videos and they are really great fun.:D:D:D

I wanted to start doing youtube because of how fun it is, I love editing video's i even got my friends to do it! :cool::cool::cool:

If you are looking for an entertaining video to watch, then visit my channel it's called confroz here is a link to my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/confroz

I want to grow my channel because i want more people to know that i'm doing this as well as they are, I wish i will make more friends from doing youtube, I hope you check me out (y) (Y)

Thanks for spending time reading this. :):):):)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi @confroz

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @confroz,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You should totally take advantage of your situation and do some vlogs or some other form of videos when you're outside then! :) Actually I have a generally loud background so I don't like to record when people are home, looks like our situations are almost opposite haha.

Consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time, there are some really cool people there!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

confroz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2015
YouTube
Hi @confroz,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You should totally take advantage of your situation and do some vlogs or some other form of videos when you're outside then! :) Actually I have a generally loud background so I don't like to record when people are home, looks like our situations are almost opposite haha.

Consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time, there are some really cool people there!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
Hey, ikr its so weird i could start doing vlogs but i don't really like holding the camera in public XD[DOUBLEPOST=1447241480][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi @confroz

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D
Hi, can you help me please, when i make a post at the bottom it says Error i think that's where my channel is suppose to be, Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hey, ikr its so weird i could start doing vlogs but i don't really like holding the camera in public XD[DOUBLEPOST=1447241480][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, can you help me please, when i make a post at the bottom it says Error i think that's where my channel is suppose to be, Thanks
Well you can always just go to a park where things are a bit more peaceful and shoot your vlogs there. ;) Just a suggestion!

Also I have fixed your subscribe button widget on the bottom of your posts, make sure to refer to @Row's FAQ thread to fully understand how the button works and how you can change it in the future.

Click here to learn more about the YouTube subscribe button widget!

Crimson

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Florida
YouTube
CrimsonGaming_
WOO Welcome to freedom friend! It's good to hear the that you really enjoy making videos!

You don't want your parents banning your from youtube because your're too loud!

Here is a tip! : Just use some mic auxiliary which should amplify your voice! Once again welcome and hope freedom can help you! After all, Family :D

confroz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2015
YouTube
WOO Welcome to freedom friend! It's good to hear the that you really enjoy making videos!

You don't want your parents banning your from youtube because your're too loud!

Here is a tip! : Just use some mic auxiliary which should amplify your voice! Once again welcome and hope freedom can help you! After all, Family :D
Thanks man :D

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I really love your type of channels its just a pleasure to watch , and it really reminds me of vanoss gaming if you know him by any chance :D. However, i think the only thing missing on your content and channel is the commentary which is kind of blank TBH , and i think that you can have a lot more fun if you just let go of that stress or shyness or whatever that is holding you back from commentating with energy and enthusiasm , and that is it really because i really like your channel overall , and it has the potential to be great :D!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D GREAT JOB!