Gaming Gamer

Nick Coleman

New User
Feb 2, 2016
Hey guys I'm new here and I was hoping if you guys could Subscribe to my channel and like my videos but there not well edited I just uploaded them just to see how it will go but I'm willing to make better videos in a few days

Reactions: Ryuzaki Amv

Nick Coleman

New User
Feb 2, 2016
I'm Nick Coleman I'm very new to this and I hoping this will make me big on YouTube plus help me gain subscribers and views I've been a gamer since 2009 and I'm hoping that when I get more and more subscribers and views on my videos and channel I will get big like my favorite gamer OpTic Pamaj who has been my inspiration since he started gaming.... This will be a great career for me and I'm hoping to become famous someday

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I'm Nick Coleman I'm very new to this and I hoping this will make me big on YouTube plus help me gain subscribers and views I've been a gamer since 2009 and I'm hoping that when I get more and more subscribers and views on my videos and channel I will get big like my favorite gamer OpTic Pamaj who has been my inspiration since he started gaming.... This will be a great career for me and I'm hoping to become famous someday

that is a lot better and pamaj is very cool !!!

Reactions: Nick Coleman