Other Milestone [Funny] My experience with being 1 year on YouTube

Suzuka

Rising User
Dec 16, 2016
YouTube
VectroxYT
Hello everyone, I have something to confess....

As some of you I am a YouTuber and actually, I feel like I might or am being one of the dumbest ***** on earth... Why? Because, this year, I had to celebrate my 1 year anniversary which has fallen on June 1. But I suddenly was so busy with playing games & thinking about other stuff, that I forgot to record the freaking milestone video... please don't blame me for my rude words at the moment, but I feel so dumb! I mean, which YouTuber would forget to record his 1 Year Anniversary milestone video??? Apparently, I do... but next year (June 1, 2017) I will make sure to create a 2 Years Anniversary milestone video.

Let me know what you guys think of this stupidity, because I really feel stupid (& still a bit sad) that I was not able to record my milestone due to the games & things... well I will let you guys, the community, decide what's the best to move on to. Okay? :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone, I have something to confess....

As some of you I am a YouTuber and actually, I feel like I might or am being one of the dumbest ***** on earth... Why? Because, this year, I had to celebrate my 1 year anniversary which has fallen on June 1. But I suddenly was so busy with playing games & thinking about other stuff, that I forgot to record the freaking milestone video... please don't blame me for my rude words at the moment, but I feel so dumb! I mean, which YouTuber would forget to record his 1 Year Anniversary milestone video??? Apparently, I do... but next year (June 1, 2017) I will make sure to create a 2 Years Anniversary milestone video.

Let me know what you guys think of this stupidity, because I really feel stupid (& still a bit sad) that I was not able to record my milestone due to the games & things... well I will let you guys, the community, decide what's the best to move on to. Okay? :)
I did nothing on my 1st, 2nd and 3rd year on youtube and probably never will be. I am a gaming channel and keep it strict for gaming. Being one year or more youtube is indeed a great milestone but for me not something to record a video for :)

Suzuka

Rising User
Dec 16, 2016
YouTube
VectroxYT
I did nothing on my 1st, 2nd and 3rd year on youtube and probably never will be. I am a gaming channel and keep it strict for gaming. Being one year or more youtube is indeed a great milestone but for me not something to record a video for :)
That is actually a good one. But I'd like to keep in touch with my viewers- and followers, so yeah, a video is always welcome! And btw, how about we record some gaming videos together? (If you like)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
That is actually a good one. But I'd like to keep in touch with my viewers- and followers, so yeah, a video is always welcome! And btw, how about we record some gaming videos together? (If you like)
Depends mate, i play on the PS4 myself and currently am back into my main series wich is Final Fantasy XIV :p