YouTube Freedom Trophies Glitched?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi, it can sometimes take a while to update. Which one did you hit?
1.000 Likes, Subscribe button below Signature, even my birthday in January didn't unlock :p[DOUBLEPOST=1447496856][/DOUBLEPOST]Ohh forgot to mention, since yesterday i am one year on the forums wich also didn't unlock :(

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I think we are not receiving help enough from Freedom!
And why is that? Freedom offers you the tools to grow. The rest is up to ourselves. What is you expect Freedom to do? Promote the thousands of channels on here? By being active with your channel and social media is the way to grow and with the tools offered by freedom and the feedback from forum users is what helps climbing up. I am with freedom for over a year and have lots of things i am gratefull that i have achieved thanks to the network so i disagree with you on that front.

And why is that? Freedom offers you the tools to grow. The rest is up to ourselves. What is you expect Freedom to do? Promote the thousands of channels on here? By being active with your channel and social media is the way to grow and with the tools offered by freedom and the feedback from forum users is what helps climbing up. I am with freedom for over a year and have lots of things i am gratefull that i have achieved thanks to the network so i disagree with you on that front.

I'm new here and I did'nt receive any information to how to start, it take hours to search the things needed to start and how to do it, I need some guide :p

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'm trying to know how I put my email of paypal in the account and trying to know if I am partner of youtube and Freedom!, for now.
When you go to your dashboard and account settings you can give in your paypal account to connect it. As for if your connected go to your channel homepage and visit your account details there you see your standing and such and it should say FreedomAnyTv or such behind it in the upper part.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks for reporting it @TwilightPrinze , as mentioned by yourself 2.0 is still on the way and we hope that this will be resolved with the release as a lot of updates / improvements are included. :)

There is still no exact ETA on it's release though.
No problem, then we have to wait till 2.0 comes :)
Thanks for the help tough, appreciate you took the time to look into it.

Reactions: Fourth Wall Games