Community Freedom Support Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MafiaMonkey

Rising User
Mar 7, 2016
England!
YouTube
Sorry to hear about that for you man. The way they treated you is 100% not work standard. Like you said, any big name couintries (especially here in the uk) will kick you out of the door if you spoke any word wrongly. Personally I think you were fine and it was a threat, but that's my personal opionion.

Good Luck Dude.

MafiaMonkey

Reactions: KaragGaming

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sorry to hear about that for you man. The way they treated you is 100% not work standard. Like you said, any big name couintries (especially here in the uk) will kick you out of the door if you spoke any word wrongly. Personally I think you were fine and it was a threat, but that's my personal opionion.

Good Luck Dude.

MafiaMonkey
Thanks for your thoughts and opinion on this matter as alot of higher members of freedom have taken to slam me as a bad person but when questioned about this incident they dont comment on it only on me making a video which surely says alot about the network. :(

Reactions: MafiaMonkey

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Here is My Latest Video Exposing the head of partner support within the freedom support team check it out and have you opinion!
I like exposes. Quite interesting to watch. I do think he was unprofessional. However, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, hopefully he was just having a bad day. That said though, the way he handled it after was very much on the immature side.

Good vid.

Reactions: KaragGaming

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Thanks for your thoughts and opinion on this matter as alot of higher members of freedom have taken to slam me as a bad person but when questioned about this incident they dont comment on it only on me making a video which surely says alot about the network. :(
You were not being made the bad person for this particular event involving support staff. You were made the bad person for your repetitive copy/paste posts [ref: Forum Rules] and later, direct threats towards my personal channel and [by extension] the network.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This threads discussion seems to be over. Youve made your point and seen the fact that this thread needs bumps to receive new comments makes it clear this discussion is over.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.