Complaints Freedom need more staff

is freedom replay slow

• Total voters

BytePlayer

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
Serbia
YouTube
i am tired of this slow motion i am waiting from sathurday to agent replay and nop he is not replaying to my ticket about invite

TFCgames

Freedom! Member
Sorry to hear you have not yet been answered. Support team is very busy with all the tickets that get send in but that aside i understand your frustration. Back when i applied it took a couple days to get invited so patience is the key.

Yes, Freedom needs way more support staff. We are complaing about this for quite some time, but the support is still very slow. I have waited for months now, it is realy getting ridiculous at this point.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yes, Freedom needs way more support staff. We are complaing about this for quite some time, but the support is still very slow. I have waited for months now, it is realy getting ridiculous at this point.
Freedom is growing with a fast pace and to keep that growth up they need staff, i agree on that. The problem is that it needs to be staff that has quality and that is the difficult and time consuming part.

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
I've only had to contact them a few times but every time has been reasonable response time.