Resources FREE Teamspeak

RubenGamingsa

Rising User
Jun 14, 2016
www.rubygaming.net
YouTube
What is up guys i am really liking this freedom family so i decided to open my teamspeak to all of you (can i get a like or a sub for that) .

Server ip:41.185.27.162
Channel name:Freedom Family
Password:freedom123

You guys can contact me if you want your own room/channels for clans or recording or just for yourself.

ALL FOR FREE

at the moment the server is set to 32people because the max i had was 20people so there is no need to upgrade but if the freedom family join then i will upgrade at no cost to you.

Kind Regards
Ruby Gaming
upload_2016-6-15_14-49-9.png

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
teamspeak is trash, discord is way better. Also, you're not really helping anyone by making a group. That's like me advertising that I made a steam group to "help" you guys....

This is not a discussion on whether Discord is better than Teamspeak, he has simply made his TS open so others may use it. And it is a very nice of him to do. He is not forcing anyone to sub to or like any of his content. It would be one thing if he said that he would give out his password if you subbed, but that is not what he said at all... He is helping by doing what he can. This may not help you but it helps others. Have a good day :)

Reactions: RubenGamingsa