GFX Free Channel Art and Logo(sry I had to post here)

• Thread starter Deleted member 86350
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 86350

Aight first of all, I couldn't get anyone to see my post on offers/requests section. Not sure why.

Alright, so. Hi, I'm Arthur. I am a YouTuber and a 'not really a professional artist' artist. At first, I didn't really wanna make this post because I considered myself as a YouTuber and a YouTuber only and also because I had a feeling I would just giveaway artwork to people who don't deserve it. But now, after some experiences, I think it's time for me to improve. You get your product and I get inspired to do more! It's a win-win.

Alright, so, Don't start freaking out. I'll be doing this for free, okay?
BUT, I'm only doing it for the first two people that comment down below!

My channel, just in case if you guys wanna check out my creations like my channel art, etc.:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5UMedcn0O_LTQZi1Bs6bng

What I'm able to make for you guys(so far):
1.Channel art
2.Logo

You can only choose one. Either a channel art or a logo, not both.

And also be sure to leave your preferred file transfer methods down below!

lauren sperduti

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello there, just stumbled across this. If you're up for a challenge, i would be interested in channel art :) My favorite color is purple and my channel is mainly vlogs and gaming. i would of course put your name in a thank you section on my about page on Youtube.

D

Deleted member 86350

Hello there, just stumbled across this. If you're up for a challenge, i would be interested in channel art :) My favorite color is purple and my channel is mainly vlogs and gaming. i would of course put your name in a thank you section on my about page on Youtube.
Sry dude. 1st and 2nd slot has been taken. But I'll consider it and try to create one. You seem like a nice guy :D

lolcobbbyyy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 26, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
i know you're busy but whenever ur free could you consider make Logo for me? any color is ok just the text should be "Lol Cobbbyyy" thanks a lot !
my channel is about gaming(league of legends)