Service Request [Free]Can someone remake my banner?

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyypPr4LFh6BMey6UMXbrw?view_as=subscriber

I know a bit of photoshop and tried to make a banner and im not to happy with the results lol want one a bit cleaner. Could someone remake it for me? Must have my channel name in it with the same half orange(same orange) half white channel name. My channel isnt centered around one game so theres no one character i really want in the banner.

Im fine with whatever you might want in return

Last edited:

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyypPr4LFh6BMey6UMXbrw?view_as=subscriber

I know a bit of photoshop and tried to make a banner and im not to happy with the results lol want one a bit cleaner. Could someone remake it for me? Must have my channel name in it with the same half orange(same orange) half white channel name. My channel isnt centered around one game so theres no one character i really want in the banner.

Im fine with whatever you might want in return
Hello, id be very happy to remake your banner ^^

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
Hello, id be very happy to remake your banner ^^

cool thanks haha. besides what i said in the post i really have no idea what i want so do what you think is cool haha. if i had to pick certain games maybe the persona and final fantasy series? if there was some veersion with ff, persona, god of war, and halo that looked clean that'd be great but it'll settle for ff+persona, or just persona.

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
cool thanks haha. besides what i said in the post i really have no idea what i want so do what you think is cool haha. if i had to pick certain games maybe the persona and final fantasy series? if there was some veersion with ff, persona, god of war, and halo that looked clean that'd be great but it'll settle for ff+persona, or just persona.
Ill see what i can do for you no problem ^^