Service Request (Free a/o Paid) Intro, Video Editor

Eternal Nepatuna

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2016
East Coast US
YouTube
EternalNepatuna
Hi I am Eternal Nepatuna and I am a small Youtuber with 18 subscribers, 8717 watch time and 4941 total views. I would like to have someone who wouldn't mind creating an intro for me and someone to edit videos. I will pay at some point so I would prefer someone who would help for free and over time I could pay a reasonable amount for their help. I mainly do Lets Plays of games I have in my Steam Library and my PC is beefy but not the highest end with only a GTX 970. I primarily make videos in binge sessions which might be challenging for someone who wants a neat schedule with stable time. I am flexible so if you want to help me out you will get paid reasonably at some point and terms are negotiable. I will try to be reasonable about when I can pay. Please dm me if you are interested.

Yours truly
Eternal Nepatuna

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey bro I can make you 3D INTROS VERY CHEAP!
[DOUBLEPOST=1487089244][/DOUBLEPOST]I can also edit videos like Funny Moments! Just tell me what kind of videos you make. I can edit any Types of videos. HMU
[email protected]

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey if you still looking for a video editor, I'm available. I have 4 years of YouTube/video editing experience and would love to help. Intermediate level of editing (not a professional yet as that software costs in the hundreds). If you are interested, email me at [email protected]