Network For The George Show - The "Don'ts"

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I am a little concerned at the state of the comment section of the George Show on the Freedom! hub channel.

In most videos, there is a good portion of the comments who are people trying to siphon attention to their channels. While it is just as effective as posting on here, it is still problematic as a violation of YouTube's community guidelines.

While its bad to have people doing it to begin with, under this community guideline. What's worse is people actively supporting it! Not only that, but accepting and then partaking in the more dangerous act of Sub-4-Sub, what is this crap!? Seriously! These are people who may just have a future in content creation, but are actively destroying themselves because they're not informed to know any better. THIS, THIS is where George and his show come in.

[Channel names hidden to prevent unintentional advertising. For educational purposes only.]

I get how George wants to promote the positive and this good things to do to grow your channel. But to know to grow is just as important as knowing what does the opposite of that.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Now I have more to add to this.

It is apparent that when I commented about the very same issue outlined in the first post to this thread, the comment was labeled as spam and swept under the rug. It never recieved a single reply from the community staff.

What really irks me about this is how comments that entirely violate the first rule of spam in the community guidelines get to fly, but those from us who are concerned about the practices of other YouTubers and wish for George to instruct the Freedom! family to cut the spam and grow naturally, why are we swept under the rug and not the spammers?

Reactions: fattmat