YouTube Views Milestone Finally hit 100k!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1481992429][/DOUBLEPOST]
Woow I'm imprest broo would u tell my any tips what would make me grow I really try to make my videos professional and 1080px xD but its slow + I already uploade 20 videos
Yea no probs bro thanks. Look all I can say is stick at it man, keep making videos that you love and just get content out every day you can. You don't have to go extreme like me, I posted almost every single day since I started so in 6 months since then I have just over 200 videos lol When I first started the first 3 months were so slow, I wasn't sure where I was going and I only had 40 or so subs. Then I changed things up a bit, made my channel look more professional, made better thumbnails, channel art and video editing (still learning even now). I started making more popular videos that people really responded to and in the matter of a month from that point my channel just exploded, in my high period I went up almost 6 subs a day and gained between 200 and 300 in a month. Just never give up and keep pushing, the first 100 is always the hardest. The most important thing I would have to say is to engage with your audience/ fans, answer all messages and really interact with them, at the end of the day its them that keep your channel running. You will always get haters so don't let that get you down atall, they just have nothing better to do, blank it off and carry on (providing your doing nothing wrong ofc ;) lol ). so hope this helps in some way, goodluck to you man!

Last edited:
Reactions: WazGamez

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
After being on youtube for around 6-7 months I have finally hit 100,000 views for my channel, with my biggest video at 16k. On top of that I'm about to hit 500 subs. things are looking good going into the new year, big things planned.
Now that is a great thing to end 2016 with! Gratz mate :D

Damukabu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 12, 2016
YouTube
After being on youtube for around 6-7 months I have finally hit 100,000 views for my channel, with my biggest video at 16k. On top of that I'm about to hit 500 subs. things are looking good going into the new year, big things planned.
Looks like Im gonna be your 500th sub ^~^

Dec 26, 2015
YouTube
Sweet dude hey I was wandering if you want to do playlist for playlist