Other Milestone finally got a custom url :)

ravenclaw

Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2015
australia
YouTube
im so excited to say i now have a custom URL

youtube.com/RavenclawTheHunter :)

ANNNND im almost on 100 subs in just over a month im speechless. thank you so much to everyone.

now just to figure out how to get the verification badge?

anyways happy 2016 freedom!

Raven

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Good job on nearly 100 subs and getting that custom url :) I think the verification badge you need like 10k plus subs :) good luck dude , Get that 100 subs soon :D

iTzKevinFTW

Rising User
Jun 17, 2014
24TH STATE
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Great job! I remember signing up on youtube and they forced you to pick a url. Times have changed. I recently started a mini network and it told me the network name I wanted was taken even though when I searched it multiple ways youtube says it wasn't found so I let it sit for a while and when I came back one day just playing around it said it was open so I was happy.

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
I didn't know that you can get a custom url with less than 100 subs. Anyway, congrats man! Once you get that out, they'll immediately know who it is!

ravenclaw

Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2015
australia
YouTube
thanks everyone, i feel alot better now that i can give people a URL thats understandable haha. i thought you had to be over 100 subs but i opened google + and there it was lol. PLUSSSSSS i just realised my google+ page has over 45000 views :)