Tips & Tricks Feedback to my video

Bkrimer

New User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
Bkrimerplays
Hi,

Yesterday i posted my first video. I would really love get some feedback, so if can improve my videos for the future. I somebody can check the video and gimme some feedback, I would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Last edited:

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello.

I took a little look at your video, and I'm quite impressed. Your commentary is natural and relaxing, and I love how you uploaded in 1080P 60FPS.
You do seem a little nervous to me - and that's alright - I do to. At least I guess that is the vibe I get.
I think that the thumbnail is okay, but I think there could be a little improvement. The white text on there seems kinda small to me, so take that into consideration. Other than that, I think you've edited this pretty well. I also liked the image at the end where you tell people to subscribe. It doesn't take up the whole screen and I like that. It doesn't seem forceful.
I look forward to seeing your next video. : 3

Bkrimer

New User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
Bkrimerplays
Hello.

I took a little look at your video, and I'm quite impressed. Your commentary is natural and relaxing, and I love how you uploaded in 1080P 60FPS.
You do seem a little nervous to me - and that's alright - I do to. At least I guess that is the vibe I get.
I think that the thumbnail is okay, but I think there could be a little improvement. The white text on there seems kinda small to me, so take that into consideration. Other than that, I think you've edited this pretty well. I also liked the image at the end where you tell people to subscribe. It doesn't take up the whole screen and I like that. It doesn't seem forceful.
I look forward to seeing your next video. : 3

Thank you for the feedback! I'll try to improve my next video.

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm sure you will. When I started a year ago and I look where I am now, I see improvement. If there's anything else you need in the future, don't hesitate to contact me - I'm always available for a chat.