Request Feedback/Reviews on our GTA V Action Film - DARKLIGHT

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys!

Just to let you all know but we would appreciate some reviews on our latest film in the GTA franchise that we have, called Grand Theft Auto DARKLIGHT. Feel free to...

The thumbnail text blends into the image, have you considered making it pop more? Have you considered making a trailer before the movie, to get people hyped up? It's nice that you're showing off the freedom name. It takes about 50 seconds+ before the movie begins, how do you plan to get people interested at first?

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, there were loads of trailers actually on the channel if you had taken a look :) 3 official ones with a few YouTube spots here and there. And we treat it as if it is a real machinima/movie type thing; I suppose the music used on top of it added on to the excitement.

But thank you very much for your feedback.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, there were loads of trailers actually on the channel if you had taken a look :) 3 official ones with a few YouTube spots here and there. And we treat it as if it is a real machinima/movie type thing; I suppose the music used on top of it added on to the excitement.

But thank you very much for your feedback.
I understand that, I was saying that if people never came across those trailers. I'm treating it as "Random person comes across the video on the side bar, how will they stay entertained?". But as always, it all depends on the circumstances. No problem.