Feedback On My New Banner

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Many people told me that your banner is not relevant to what u upload and so I wanted to change it but yet still keep the same style
Let me know how it is

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
That actually looks amazing! I just don't get what the FEATURING is there for?
Well the featuring means this channel will only show WWE game videos and I made it like that because from the name u can't say what he uploads

ReallyTrash

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2014
YouTube
Good choice of colors. The blue text is blurry compared to the one on the right (also a bit too bright). Should be the other way around or at the same value, because it's your channel name and it should be the first thing people lock their eyes on.

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Good choice of colors. The blue text is blurry compared to the one on the right (also a bit too bright). Should be the other way around or at the same value, because it's your channel name and it should be the first thing people lock their eyes on.
Well maybe it looks bright because of the white color but I did not blur the channel name out

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Like the banner! Personally i would leave a small space between the logo's but besides that you did great work :)
Well initially I had more gaps between them but when I was resizing in youtube like after u select the image u want as banner it wasn't coming in the rectangle so I had to reduce the gaps