Request Feedback on my editing.

Just Luke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
Belguim
YouTube
Hi, my name is Just Luke and I have been making videos for quite a while now. (half a year)
Lately I've been trying to edit my videos better but I don't really know if I'm doing the right thing.
Could someone please give some feedback on this video?

Thank you in advance.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, my name is Just Luke and I have been making videos for quite a while now. (half a year)
Lately I've been trying to edit my videos better but I don't really know if I'm doing the right thing.
Could someone please give some feedback on this video?

Thank you in advance.
The audio quality is off a little bit, someone has a microphone that sounds grainy. Edited let's plays are nice, but what is your target demographic for your audience? Having a thumbnail that pops would be enticing as well ^^

Just Luke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
Belguim
YouTube
The audio quality is off a little bit, someone has a microphone that sounds grainy. Edited let's plays are nice, but what is your target demographic for your audience? Having a thumbnail that pops would be enticing as well ^^
The quality of my friend's microphone isn't the best indeed. It also bothers me somtimes but I can't really do anything about it. Honestly I don't really know which audience I want to target. I should think some more about that. I'll also put some more work into my thumbnails. Thank you so much for your feedback, I really appreciate it! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
The quality of my friend's microphone isn't the best indeed. It also bothers me somtimes but I can't really do anything about it. Honestly I don't really know which audience I want to target. I should think some more about that. I'll also put some more work into my thumbnails. Thank you so much for your feedback, I really appreciate it! :)
I worked with somebody a long time ago, where his microphone echo'd me. Our warning was "Echo?", when I heard myself. Hopefully he wins some money, and he can invest in better equipment ^^ Everyone reacts to jokes differently, and it's nice to know who you're shooting for. And no problem, I love helping ^^