Gaming Fallout 3 PC (fixed)

TheGamingCrusader

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
So here I am returning with the reuploaded video that I made a couple days ago. I had to take it down and edit out a song that I stupidly left in and it was hit with copyright. So instead of taking a strike, I just took it down and edited it myself. Somehow in during the edit, the audio became desynced with the video part way in. I'm not sure how that happened.

Anyway, here's the video.

If you would take the time to watch it and give me feedback, it'd be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

cebmofroz

Mythic User
May 3, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
hmmm sucks that ended up happening to you bro anyways this was good none the less i would suggest making the videos a little shorter tho as not many people have the time to watch 30 min long videos lol oh btw i gave the video a like tho!

TheGamingCrusader

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
hmmm sucks that ended up happening to you bro anyways this was good none the less i would suggest making the videos a little shorter tho as not many people have the time to watch 30 min long videos lol oh btw i gave the video a like tho!

Thanks! I do appreciate it. Originally I had planned on making it around 20 mins long, but the first part took a little longer than anticipated. The next part may be as long, but I don't think it will be. There's going to be a lot of walking involved so I'll be editing a lot out of it.

Also, my next video will be of Final Fantasy 13 for PC! That series will be a bit longer as it is heavily motivated by cut-scenes and cinematics.

Again I do thank you for the view and also the like!!

Reactions: cebmofroz