Gaming FaithDragon is back! :D

FaithDragon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2014
Australia
YouTube
What's up everyone! My name's FaithDragon, and I used to be a fairly consistent content creator here on Freedom, but then I took about a 2 year break from videos due to procrastination, but now I'm back, and ready to try and get back into the game! :D

Without further ado, here's my introduction.

Your name: Ethan, but feel free to call me FaithDragon, or even just Faith
Where are you from?: The burning lands of Australia
How old are you?: 19, VERY close to 20 now
How did you find Freedom!? One of my friend's who I have as a referral told me about it
What made you join our forums?: The chance to find more content creators like myself to collaborate and create with
What are your hobbies?: Playing/recording/editing gaming videos, playing guitar, attempting to write/record music, etc.
What is your favorite food? PIZZA :D
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube, because during my many gaming sessions with my friends, we discovered that we have a lot of REALLY funny moments happen, so I started YouTube as a way to SHARE those funny moments with the world, and make the world laugh as hard as we do.
What is your biggest dream? I don't really have a dream at the moment, I'm just running through life and trying to make stuff work for me.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, but I also have a music channel that is not yet linked with Freedom, might link that at some point.
What kind of content do you upload? Funny moments videos, but I might have the occassional Let's Play at some point, though it wouldn't be a traditional Let's Play, it'd be more in the style of my funny moments videos.
When do you upload?: I'm currently trying to upload 1 video a week.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCixMYB4VcoF5Bzv7VyOHkYA

Last edited:

FaithDragon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2014
Australia
YouTube