VLOG EXPOSING UK DRIVERS!

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
The UK has got to be one of the worst places for careless drivers. I've been to Turkey, Greece, Spain, Egypt, Lithuania and British are still without a doubt some of the worst drivers you'll encounter.

Last edited by a moderator:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
While I appreciate you trying to bring up the notion that UK Drivers are bad I would also like you to read the thread rules as this does state you shouldn't promote your videos in the discussion sections of the forums, as such I have removed the above video

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Firstly, thank you @LW001 for the flag, I read through what you had to say and it did make sense that the actions taken on this thread was not sufficient and it led to a dud being made on the forums.

Secondly, @GLP Matty, I understand that drivers in the UK are bad, but since this forum is supposed to be family friendly, I have replaced or removed your curse language to make it suit the audience intentions of this website.

Thirdly, @zeke morgan, since there was nothing more on the thread than a video, I have just reinstated the previous version and moved it to Promote Yourself as if we left it like it was, it would be a dud in the forum and the conversation would have no actual context to the OP.

Reactions: LW

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Firstly, thank you @LW001 for the flag, I read through what you had to say and it did make sense that the actions taken on this thread was not sufficient and it led to a dud being made on the forums.

Secondly, @GLP Matty, I understand that drivers in the UK are bad, but since this forum is supposed to be family friendly, I have replaced or removed your curse language to make it suit the audience intentions of this website.

Thirdly, @zeke morgan, since there was nothing more on the thread than a video, I have just reinstated the previous version and moved it to Promote Yourself as if we left it like it was, it would be a dud in the forum and the conversation would have no actual context to the OP.
True I thought about this this morning and was meaning to come on and change it back / move it. So seems like you beat me to it. Thanks @Crazylawrence and @LW001