Complaints Email verification bug since March!

iKlikla

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
Germany
iklikla.de
Hello Freedom!
In early march I asked the Freedom! support why the dashboard asked me to reverify my email and why that didn't work.. the support member said to me that it is a known bug for many people and they will fix that in a few weeks..

We now have November and the dashboard still shows me to verify my email, it still does not work and I still can't add my second channel to the network.

What is going on?

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Send a support ticket it in, after three days if they don't respond try emailing a support member, submit a bunch of tickets or feel free to ask a mod or admin on here. :)

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
That is not how this network works. By bulking support tickets you only make things take more time...

That aside maybe @41Danny1 can help you on this matter ;)
It's the only way you can get someone to actually read your support ticket for now I'd assume from what I read from other people or just email support team..

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
It's the only way you can get someone to actually read your support ticket for now I'd assume from what I read from other people or just email support team..
Spamming the support team ain't helping. Now i don't want to sound rude but this network has thousands of people which many have questions they send trough a ticket. The support team is busy and most people here don't have the patience to wait till they are answered. 24 hours no answer and they go wild, 48 hours and they send another ticket, 72 hours and yet again another ticket. If we count those up then you can guess how many work the support team has....

iKlikla

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
Germany
iklikla.de
Spamming the support team ain't helping. Now i don't want to sound rude but this network has thousands of people which many have questions they send trough a ticket. The support team is busy and most people here don't have the patience to wait till they are answered. 24 hours no answer and they go wild, 48 hours and they send another ticket, 72 hours and yet again another ticket. If we count those up then you can guess how many work the support team has....

The problem is not just mine.. the german support page even has a specific FAQ page stating they are working on it.. Since March...

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hello there, I agree it is frustrating to see a bug that you reported was not fixed in long time, but it is not something that forums team or support teams deal with, all we can do is report the bug to the developers and wait untill they fix it.

I can try asking around if it would be possible for us to add your channel from our side without you having to go trough email verification or something like that, but once again that is all that is in my power.

Send a support ticket it in, after three days if they don't respond try emailing a support member, submit a bunch of tickets or feel free to ask a mod or admin on here. :)
I have told you this in another support thread but "submit a bunch of tickets" will NOT help, the person will simply be banned from support portal for abuse of the system and will not get a reply for sure then.

I would appreciate if you stopped giving people this kind of "advice".[DOUBLEPOST=1447256658,1447256489][/DOUBLEPOST]
The problem is not just mine.. the german support page even has a specific FAQ page stating they are working on it.. Since March...
I've just confirmed that we can get your email "verified", just submit a support ticket and support member should fix it for you :)

Reactions: TwilightPrinze