Gaming Elated New YouTuber!

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Yeah we did, Hello again!

I have been gaming most of my life (14 years roughly) My gaming experience is unique because I like to play games where I can build my own character story, this allows me to put my own voice behind the character and take the story where I want it to go (works great for RPGs and games where the playable character has no voice, or games where you get to make the choices of the character) so yeah... I like creating characters...

I found Freedom through a friend, and what inspires me to game? Easy, My uncles grew up in a console war, they all had separate consoles from the Atari 2600, to the NES and SNES. So I guess it's just inheritance,
Nice man :)

Nathan Hussey

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
YouTube
That's a decent chunk of time for gaming! Building your own story has a lot of merit to it, do you do different character voices as well? It's lame when I play a game with no narration, FF14 online missed a lot of the voiceovers.
Yes, Yes I do, I have a Formula 1 2010 Series on my channel where I drive as my character "Patrick McGregor" an Irish rookie, I respond to team radio and do post race interviews with an Irish Accent

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
hello, and welcome to the forum. I am also from the UK. Its nice to see someone who is enjoying F1. Have fun and make the most of the forum. People here are more than willing to help and do things for you. make the most of this place :)

Nathan Hussey

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
YouTube
hello, and welcome to the forum. I am also from the UK. Its nice to see someone who is enjoying F1. Have fun and make the most of the forum. People here are more than willing to help and do things for you. make the most of this place :)
Thanks! F1 is a good series, though I am not to keen on the 2015 game

Nathan Hussey

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
YouTube
Ahh, I love talking about CoD xD what game do you want to see come out for 2016? Are you hoping for something more modern, or do you like the futuristic era? Also, what kind of unboxings do you do?

There are rumours that his years game will be titled "Space Warfare" I unbox collectable Dr Who and Game of Thrones figures that are quite expensive

Nathan Hussey

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
YouTube
Ohh so I see. I used to collect baseball cards, but I've never got into the habit of collecting valuable trinkets. Do you like the idea of space warfare?
I think it could be good if its executed well, if the company focus on the wrong thing like they did with ghosts it could be a disaster

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yes, Yes I do, I have a Formula 1 2010 Series on my channel where I drive as my character "Patrick McGregor" an Irish rookie, I respond to team radio and do post race interviews with an Irish Accent
Irish accents are a nice way to get people interested. I wish I was born in Ireland for the first few years of my life. That way I'd have a legitimate accent, heh.