• Manga

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wialord

Dec 8, 2014
California
YouTube
Hello there, I'm wialord, owner of the WailordtheWarlord YouTube channel. I my current channel hasn't been around long and I only have a few videos (I've restarted channels a few times). Anyway, as the title suggests, DragonBall Z fans may find this interesting. I'm creating a fanfic (not erotica) that's basically it's own story based around the premise of the DragonBall series (there are powerful warriors, some human, some alien, blah blah blah. If you watched DBZ you'd get it). It's called Legend of the Dark Warrior. It's going to be a comic or a manga I haven't decided yet. Manga would make sense because it's based of a show which was based off a manga, but on the other hand, anyone who doesn't know what a manga is would more easily read it if it was a comic. So still deciding on that. I have characters already and I'm probably going to add more. There are many main characters but the focus is mostly on the character Xuran. Anyone who wants to check out some cool "trailers" I made on my channel for some of the characters you can go do that.

ALSO! I'm am a terrible artist and I was wondering if anyone who is familiar with the drawing style of DBZ would be willing to draw the characters in each seen of the story. I have dialogue and descriptions for scenes but I am unable to draw them. So anyone willing to do so, pleas contact me in a message on the forums or email me at [email protected]

THANKS

P.S. I have concepts for characters using the DragonBall Xenoverse game so any artists will know what the characters look like.