Gaming Dominic.7 Gaming

Dominic_Diaz.7

Rising User
Nov 1, 2015
YouTube
How Old are you?:14
How did you find Freedom?:A Friend of mine
What made you join our forums?:I was in need of People to play with to make my content better
What are your hobbies?:Gaming,Drawing
What is your favorite food?:pizza
Why did you start YouTube?:I started watching Youtube when I 9 which wasn't that long ago and every single year I spent watching it,it really evolved into something every knows and loves. I've always dreamed of being just like the people on Youtube, they seem like they really enjoy it and I wanted to know what it was like.
What kind of channel do you run?:Gaming
What kind of content do you upload?:Funny Moments
When do you upload?:I try to upload whenever I can
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPoU-whfrbFT3HZYL8Iukgg

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Dominic_Diaz.7,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I started YouTube at a very young age as well, I wasn't supposed to be on a site like YouTube but by doing so, I've learned a lot! I think it's pretty cool how you started watching at the age of 9, growing with the community you really get a sense of how things work.

I noticed that you tagged this thread with the "Gaming Channel" prefix and you have some Garry's Mod videos up. Garry's Mod is a great game, I actually own a copy myself! :D I was wondering if you have any plans on uploading any other kind of videos, and what your favourite game to play is! I don't upload gaming videos often any more but if I were to, I think I'd like to make a Minecraft video, Minecraft is one of my favourite games because of how versatile it is and how easily I can play with friends.

Drop by the "Collaborate/Meetup" section some time if you haven't already, there you can find people to collaborate with as you stated in your thread! In that section you can create/find an existing thread to have something arranged efficiently.

Click here to visit "Collaborate/Meetup"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

WOW i think your channel's content is really great , and i really loved that montage of Spongebob which was a song remix or something , but it was really funny and entertaining :D , but i think the only thing missing on your channel is a Good LOGO AND BANNER .. maybe remaking them to reflect your channel content would be really really great , and also they are important to leave some good impression on people so maybe consider upgrading them in the future :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN AND GOOD JOB!:D