VLOG Do any of you like Paranormal stuff? Check this out

Whats up guys.. on my channel I do Paranormal, Spirit communication.. posting proof and evidence that there is an afterlife and that it is all around us. It might be something u have never thought of, or something u dont believe in.. you are free to have your opinion, but as for me, i have been doing this for 3 years now and I know that there is something after this life

My mother passed away in April... I have a video showing 100% that I recorded her voice months after she died... using an app called EVR (echovox system R) the app works by recording your voice, or whatever the mic picks up... it then will ECHO those sounds, chop them up in real time and reverse them... the only thing the mic picked up was my voice... so it should have been only MY VOICE played back... but it was my mothers telling me to SHUT UP LOL

cause I just had did a verse to a rap song I wrong.. she always hated when i wrote rap songs that were evil, or "nasty" as she would put it...
u can check out that video here

I also make rap music, and am starting to post up video game stuff.. just now got a decent GPU so I can record in decent quality...

Im guessing that Freedom, and the community here more than likely does not have many people posting content on the paranormal... Im hoping thats a good thing... its def more unique... everyone and anyone can do it... u just have to believe that you are protected, u have to be polite and dont do what u see on T.V when they provoke spirits.. thats NEVER GOOD.... But, I have been working closely with spirits, talking with them for 3 years now... as time goes i get better and better replies from them

I am NOT psychic, I am NOT a medium.... I am just a guy who is dying to know whats on the otherside... what is after this life that we live.. and want to reach my mother again.

I really would appreciate if u guys would check out my content.. I am proud to now be a part of the freedom community.. I will help out anyone that I can... if u guys have any advice for me and my channel... thats why im here.. to grow my channel