Gaming DNA Bomb Commentary! (Advanced Warfare) + Reviews for Non-Freedom Members?

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Hey guys so just as a little idea I've been thinking of recently, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in creating a thread where members who don't have the rather elusive-for-some-weird-reason Freedom Member badge can give and get feedback :) Our awesome admin Kan pointed out that there's a section specifically for video critiques, but it can't be accessed by those of us here without that little purple badge of authenticity x) Just thought I'd leave this thread here if anyone had any similar thoughts or something, and that I could get things started by offering my reviews if anyone was interested!

I used to give in depth critiques and overall channel reviews back when George hosted the 100,000 Sponsorship series, so while I might be a bit rusty I'd be more than happy to get typing if anyone is looking for some random guy's opinion ;)

Just so I'm following the rules tho I'll leave this DNA Bomb commentary but feel free to ignore it xD Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg