PC Cube World Team For Next Update!

FlashToroGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2014
USA, FL
YouTube
FlashToroGaming
How is it going you lovely living things of life! If you were a big fan of CubeWorld when it was announced super Hyped then loving the gameplay so much when you purchased the game, then sadly disappointed for the past two years due to no update whatsoever... *sniffle* Well don't be sad any longer for it is now confirmed that CubeWorld is coming back! The two married couple are working on the game once again and this time keeping us up to date through twitter. Now for the big question who is up for a collaboration on said game when the update is released?! I have loved this game and due to the no update never played it on my channel but since a new update is rising then I welcome anyone who is wanting to play! This will be a group of four people in the server so that means four including me will be the max cap. If you are interested leave a reply below filling out this quick form!

Youtube Channel Name:
FlashToroGaming
Mic:
BlueSnowball
TimeZone:
EST
Describe Yourself:
I am an odd person with a deep voice who puts forth energy in any game possible. I love talking with others while playing a game creating comedic scenes and the such. I am a team player and of course will do anything for the sake of comedy so long as it is not gruesome. I am mature when the time is needed and I take a serious situation as serious as it is, overall a fun comedic human with sense.

I hope you are interested and if you are I hope we have a great time! Possibilities of doing something before CubeWorld is highly possible! Let's see what the future holds for us and take care!