PC CSGO/GMOD/STEAM Collaboration

oxygenlessgaming

Rising User
Jul 31, 2015
United States
YouTube
thrashbrine
Hey all! I am here to present myself for you all out there and see if anyone would like to do CSGO/GMOD and generally any other steam game collaboration that can be possible. (mostly counter strike or gmod though). Currently my rank in counter strike is Supreme Master First Class and I enjoy making frag videos and full gameplays. I also smurf and derank in csgo. For gmod I plan to make prop hunt, ttt, and other videos, that will either be full length or something more along the lines of seananners. I basically play by myself as it is or with my good friend for the past 3 years on occasion. Ive been looking for a while to collaborate in csgo, but its noticably hard to get anywhere by emailing smaller csgo youtubers with around 500-1k subs because they basically ignore my emails.

My Requests in a collaboration partner
1. Committed to your youtube channel (takes the time to edit/make thumbnails/stay active)
2. Have interesting content or an interesting personality.
3. Preferably a professional looking channel.
4. Above all if you think you can wow me and you dont apply to any of these 3, feel free to comment anyway, anyone will be considered.