Critique my branding, please?

moah380

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2015
YouTube
Hello, I'm trying to get some advice on how my channel looks and how I can make it look better, also I wanted to know how much the "look" of my channel will affect my viewers and channel growth, things like that. Thank you if you reply, it means a lot.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Nightcover

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2015
Denmark
YouTube
Hey moah380. I know you want critique on your channel but I couldn't find anything obviously wrong with it. I think what will accelerate your subscriber growth and views is if you uploaded more regularly. 20 videos in 8 months is not a whole not.

Keep it up! :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
^ I agree with Nightcover in this one, upload videos more frequently (y) (Y)

moah380

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey moah380. I know you want critique on your channel but I couldn't find anything obviously wrong with it. I think what will accelerate your subscriber growth and views is if you uploaded more regularly. 20 videos in 8 months is not a whole not.

Keep it up! :)

Thank you so much, (i realize this is a pretty late response) i'm glad to hear what you and to say and i really appreciate, it. I will defiantly be uploading more frequently, especially now, thank you.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Branding looks great, one of the best I have seen so far. The cat on the banner looks out of place but works well xD Only thing I could suggest is maybe a little less of the brand on the thumbnails as they almost take up half the space but I think it works fine as they are.

For how much the look will affect your views and channel growth, unfortunately probably not all that much. Branding mainly help retain the views you get rather than bring new ones in. I'm sure you will see a lot more people sticking around after watching your videos which does help in channel growth :)

I'd also suggest changing your first few thumbnails to the new branding as that would make your whole channel look more professional.

Reactions: moah380