Request criticism is awesome :D!!!!!!!!!!!!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Did you manage to take a break earlier in the month? I noticed a gap of almost a month near your recent uploads. Finding a consistent upload schedule can keep your viewers occupied. For your thumbnails, you made improvement with your latest upload, but having clear to read text, and a crisp background image will entice people to look and possibly click your videos ^^ If you're set on making let's plays, you're competing with the brunt of youtube. Try to figure out what makes you stand apart from everyone else ^^

The Erratic Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
Los Angeles
YouTube
Did you manage to take a break earlier in the month? I noticed a gap of almost a month near your recent uploads. Finding a consistent upload schedule can keep your viewers occupied. For your thumbnails, you made improvement with your latest upload, but having clear to read text, and a crisp background image will entice people to look and possibly click your videos ^^ If you're set on making let's plays, you're competing with the brunt of youtube. Try to figure out what makes you stand apart from everyone else ^^
Hey yeah I did. I had to take a step because of work and other things. But I am now back to stay. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!