IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Hey guys, what is up?
Yeah I am sorry I'm not as active as I used to be here.
Live is just a full time job...
I've been a bit disappointment...correct that i've been very very disapointed with the networkI'm linked to my art channel.
However I have been thinking that maybe I should connect freedom and leave my current one, but i've only seen freedom as a gaming network and not art related...you think I should join the account here?

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hey. freedom is a Mcn network with a variety of channels. It does have a large amount of gaming channels in it but there is a bit of everything here. I have seen atleast 4-5 art dedicated channels in the last month or so. If you have any more queries or questions, don't hesitate to ask​

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Hey. freedom is a Mcn network with a variety of channels. It does have a large amount of gaming channels in it but there is a bit of everything here. I have seen atleast 4-5 art dedicated channels in the last month or so. If you have any more queries or questions, don't hesitate to ask​

Yeah, it's just that the one I'm in is like, as much active i am in my art channel, with 20 views every time i post (yeah it's not much) the one im in counts them as 0, no progress by all means.
meanwhile my gaming channel i can't be as much active because i like privacy in the house i still get support...okay i'll join with my art channel, still have the same act in here tho, there is no need to create a new one when im already here.
Thanks

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Yeah, it's just that the one I'm in is like, as much active i am in my art channel, with 20 views every time i post (yeah it's not much) the one im in counts them as 0, no progress by all means.
meanwhile my gaming channel i can't be as much active because i like privacy in the house i still get support...okay i'll join with my art channel, still have the same act in here tho, there is no need to create a new one when im already here.
Thanks

No problem :), I hope to see you around :)

nishicake

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
I think you should give it a go! There's no harm in trying, right? (Also, fellow art youtuber here using freedom and its been okay)
Hey guys, what is up?
Yeah I am sorry I'm not as active as I used to be here.
Live is just a full time job...
I've been a bit disappointment...correct that i've been very very disapointed with the networkI'm linked to my art channel.
However I have been thinking that maybe I should connect freedom and leave my current one, but i've only seen freedom as a gaming network and not art related...you think I should join the account here?

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I think you should give it a go! There's no harm in trying, right? (Also, fellow art youtuber here using freedom and its been okay)

yay :D
The thing was that I always saw this community for gamers, that is why I only added my gaming channel, and my art channel i had bad experiences with the communities, it was nothing like this, no one said hi, no one wanted to do collabs etc, it was more like SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL THANKS!"
So yeah a big disappointment...

Reactions: nishicake