Network (Concept) Heartbeat: Ability to change Heartbeat Tag in Edit Under Video Manager

Does this sound like a cool idea?

• Total voters

XSTERSIA

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2014
YouTube
XSTERSIA
Suggestion: I feel a great add on to Heartbeat would be the ability to add My Heartbeat tag's under every edit section of each video.
Reason: Im thinking this would be great is cause in order to change My Heartbeat Tag's currently you have to go to the page where you watch the video which then gives that video a self view.

Location to get to the Concept:

Concept:

Reactions: Nightcover

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Yeah that would make alot more sense...
creators aren't really supposed to be tagging their own videos, the idea is to have the fans do that of their own volition

May be a bit hard to fit in if you have a lot of tags, but would make things easier.

@Anthony Smith might be able to answer better if this is viable to add :)
What if we had a checkbox for "use these as heartbeat tags" so people could choose to have the submit button update both types of tags?

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
creators aren't really supposed to be tagging their own videos, the idea is to have the fans do that of their own volition

What if we had a checkbox for "use these as heartbeat tags" so people could choose to have the submit button update both types of tags?
Oh is that how it's supposed to work? Lol
I don't really use the heartbeat tag thing...

So were supposed to tag videos that we watch with relevant heartbeat tags?

I'm not sure viewers are gonna take the time to bother to do that. Lol