Gaming Come Check Out My Channel

SHiiLLY

New User
Jan 12, 2016
YouTube
My name is Payton or SHiiLLY and I found Freedom through Ziovo. I joined the forums because it seems like a good way to help and grow my channel as well as find other small channels that have good content. I just recently started YouTube and I am uploading around 3 times weekly (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) with Call of Duty videos only for right now but eventually I want to start posting vlogs and other games as well. My dream is to just have any kind of following on YouTube because making videos is something that I really love to do and it would be awesome to have people who watch and enjoy my videos. The link to my channel is down below as well as my twitter account. Please check out my YouTube and let me know what you think. You can either reply to this with your YouTube channels or comment on one of my videos and I will be glad to check out your channel as well!

Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrC50PcRqttCjSNxYt5Cp3Q

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @SHiiLLY,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Cool, Call of Duty videos. :D You're considering vlogging? I think that's awesome! I've recently been watching more and more vlogs myself. Do you know what you're going to vlog about?

Seeing that you're a gamer, "Gaming Discussion" section will probably be one of your favourite sections (it's one of mine!) I see that you've already visited it which is great. You should also consider dropping by "General Discussion", lots of fun discussions there as well!

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!