Giga Boy

New User
Nov 2, 2016
Hello according to me collab is the best way to grow on youtube. what my idea is to collab in a tech review is that i want to gather some people who are good in tech. and continue the channel . So for joining the req are that you have to work with us mainly in writing script because all of us are going to sit far away from each other . Then after doing the necessary things i will make a video and send it to you all just for reviewing then you guys will tell me if there is any need to fix anything in the video if yes then i will record it again and send again this will go on until we all get satisfied and then i will be uploaded to One common channel. And if we will work together the success chances are 100% in very less time for sure Because all of us are going to be from different places which will help us to analyze that what is popular at what place and with that information we can target better audience .
For the test i m going to design a webpage soon so everyone who want be in or have any questions contact me on gmail.
ts0503400@gmail