Gaming Click me (>~<)

Sora Amm NuclearGames

New User
Freedom! Member
Greetings to you Freedom family, I am Sora Keyhear
t

I started YouTube in 2014, they were all how-to tutorials with background music and a very bad quality. Then got subscribers because of one video that was removed because of copyright strikes, at that point I decided to quit YouTube because of that and because of no more free time. 2 years later, which is now in 2016, I decided to return to YouTube with more professional videos and without any copyrighted contents to use on my videos. I decided to make my channel a gaming channel and extras such as: vlogs, video replies, my opinion, etc. I asked around about the YouTube partnership and searched the web, I passed by lots of partnership networks and I got interested in Freedom. I liked everything that Freedom offers to help the YouTubers grow, and that...gave me more courage to return to YouTube.

After hearing about the forum to many times i deiced to join it to help myself and others improve and grow!!

I like to play games, watch anime, read books, create websites with pure html5 and css3 coding!
my future dream is to be game developer/ programmer.

In my channel I upload vlogs that is video game related, walkthroughs, gamplays, tutorials, etc (only game and anime related)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJmp0zY4C_g6CrbPwzs93g