Entertainment CHRISTMAS SPECIAL How to make a success out of anything

ShadowMajor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube

A special I wasn't planning on doing, but thought "yeah, It need's to be said." So here is my Christmas story from hell, and why it's so important to do the stuff you don't like.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Great video, I really enjoyed this talk!

I didn't know you did events, that's awesome! :D You should do more of these kind of videos more often. The quality is great, sound is clear and the cuts between the clips were well timed. It's a format I wouldn't mind seeing more!

I also agree with the message of this video. In order to be successful in achieving your dreams, you have to give it your everything!

Keep up the great work @ShadowMajor, happy holidays!

ShadowMajor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Great video, I really enjoyed this talk!

I didn't know you did events, that's awesome! :D You should do more of these kind of videos more often. The quality is great, sound is clear and the cuts between the clips were well timed. It's a format I wouldn't mind seeing more!

I also agree with the message of this video. In order to be successful in achieving your dreams, you have to give it your everything!

Keep up the great work @ShadowMajor, happy holidays!
Thank you very much! :) Yeah I do a few shows and events, not nearly as much as I would like, but that's all part of the game haha.

Thank you for the feedback with the video too, I have a big think about reducing "dead air", brings the whole video to a stand still IMHO.

Well I might think of different things to rant and rave about then! thank you for the support.

And a happy holidays to you!

Reactions: Danny